The apartment "Gli Archi" is located just behind the arches of the ancient "Acquedotto Felice" an aqueduct built in 1585 by Pope Sixtus V. The apartment, located in a 2-story building, opens its windows on a quiet inner courtyard, right in front of the imposing arches of the aqueduct, so close that it feels like you can touch it! The entrance to the building is situated along a traffic free street that ends a few meters away by the Park of "Torre del Fiscale", related to the Archaeological Parks of the aqueducts and Appian Way, unique naturalistic and archaelogical parks. Just 400 meters away is the Metro line "A" that will take you in a short time to all the monuments of Rome: the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Navona Square and Campo de' Fiori, the Coliseum and the Roman Forum.
But the apartment "Gli Archi" is not only appealing to those interested in the monuments of ancient Rome:
- the Cinecittà Studios (known as "Hollywood on the Tiber") are just 5 subway stops or through a leisurely walk along the Tuscolana street, rich of shops
- here you can enjoy the real atmosphere of Rome, as true roman citizens and not as mere tourists, "watching" the town from a showcase, in the perfect spirit that animates Roma since more than 2.700 years
- in the district "Porta Furba Quadraro" you will find a wide choice of bars, restaurants, pubs that will suit every taste and palate: kebab, chinese, latin-american, traditional roman and italian food
- the area has plenty of any kind of shops, supermarkets, outdoor food markets, department stores, cinemas, clinics, pharmacies, sports centres, swimming pools
- University of Tor Vergata and the two airports of Ciampino and Fiumicino are within easy reach
- And, above all, NO PARKING PROBLEM for those arriving by car!
Authorization of Rome's Municipality N° 13887